Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day Two

Day two! I've been guzzeling water and peeing like you would not ever believe. I know its only day two, but I'm already getting really dry. That probably must be winter though right?

I keep looking at girls with really good skin and thinking "Mine is going to look like that. It is. I know it." But four months feels sooo far away. I want instant feedback, like many people. I'm ready for this to be all over. I've been ready for a while.

I don't know how to balance between using moisturizers and having oily skin. Any lotion that actually does anything makes my face shine like a Chirstmas tree. Even then, it's still pretty dry.

I don't think my mom likes the idea of me being on this drug. She would rather cough up the money and have me get lazer treatment than be on Accutane. I trust my dermatologist more than her though since she tends to get all of her information off of the internet on one random site she found.

Day Two Feeling: Impatient

No comments:

Post a Comment